Monday, December 05, 2005

Bah Humbug!


As if the grinch of Christmas recruited me, I am just not in the Christmas Spirit. I walk into work this morning late of course (I love living on the Westside) to find that someone with way too much time on their hands has decorated the Entire Front office, my office included. There are a variety of blinking lights, icicle lights and those lovely 70's bulbs (my biggest pet peeve) garland in an assortment of colors luckily they stuck with red for my office. Anyway not to mention all the distractions with the lights there are nic-naks EVERYWHERE and to make matters worse a damn full size Christmas tree decorations and all is obstructing my viewing pleasure of Mandi's desk, how am I supposed to shoot rubber bands at her now? Oh boy does it get better....if you even come near my inbox a censored Santa clause in this creepy batteries running low voice screams "HO HO HO! I know he's not taking about me....i'm about to scream! My eyes are red and barely open good thing they match the garland and I can type w/ my eyes shut but now one of those pine tree cardboard air fresheners you display nicely in your vehicle or a fancy glade plug-ins is killing me. Figures I'd be allergic to it!

No comments: