Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Not Everyone Has a Green-Thumb

Ok so I have bad luck in the relationship department, keeping animals from running away and staying employed. So I’m exaggerating about the employment part I thought for sure I would be terminated after what I just recently failed to do. Take a good luck at my bosses plant. I was given specific detailed instructions as he was TDY to look after his plants watering; 2 on table, 3 on bookshelf, 2 behind desk (not cactus) 4 Poinsettas in display by door. Well this picture is an example of what his precious Poinsettas now look like. I selected the one with the most color for it's moment of fame. And I wonder why my roomie won't allow me to watch her son. Lese if your reading this I swear I fed him!

1 comment:

ticklemepink said...

You should put a new picture of yourself next to the plant and do a plant vs Raych. Kind of like a science project and you can title it....This is what happens when you don't eat. The end conclusion... the plant lost its leaves and you lost your ass...