Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Better Late Than Never!

Well the New Year kicked off, and not exactly what I had in mind. It started with a drive to Santa Fe as mentioned in Lese’s blog in search of the perfect outfit to bring in the New Year because we didn’t end up going to AZ to shop and well it was pretty last minute. I probably would have worn an old damn RGHS Castenette uniform w/ Club Hell shorts if Lese would have let me (Chan and Songe can appreciate the sequent covered thing they made us wear and well many thanks from spectators at Club Hell) but noooo she was in the mood to dress up! Um hello where not in Phoenix anymore Todo…..what the heck it was fun, it felt like we were getting ready for prom which I will be attending w/ my roomies little brother. Is he a Senior yet? Anyway we made our way to Maloney’s to meet up w/ friends and acquaintances and after the stoke of midnight and my shower of champagne we stumbled down the street to OPM where I had a lovely quarrel with that “certain someone” whom under the influence isn’t the friendliest. Now a very emotional Raych and her hardly sober roommate get stuck in the elevator on our way to a gathering of ganstas. We stayed long enough for the both of us to break the seal and it was down the stairs in what my mother would call pumps. Our night doesn’t end there, we find ourselves at my Shrinks house A.K.A. Nicks apt where I damn near cried myself to sleep while Lese and Nick locked themselves in the restroom.

Boy can I bring in the New Year, I picked up a sinus infection I’m thinking due to the “Summer, summer, summer time outfit and which led its way to an upper respiratory infections and then damn strep. Thank God for sick leave and let’s just say I now have chosen to take out stock in Walgreens. I love OTC’s! I know now the secret to losing weight…..it’s called the cough drop diet. I’ll appear on an info-mercial later on in the month Only seen on TV…for a low, low price of $19.95….you catch my drift.

No comments: