Monday, March 20, 2006

Yet Another Learning Experience

Ever wonder why some can put their heart and soul into someone they love and or admire and get no where. Some might say i was desperate for security? A rather normal desire to want to be treated like a "Princess" respecting my views and loving me unconditionally. It doesn't matter what age you are, relationships are difficult and can suck...believe me, but to pursue them for the wrong reasons, in the end does more damage then good. Let's face it, when relationships take a turn in the wrong direction or are ended its painful....very painful! Especially if your overly emotional and are a crybaby like me! However feeling blue and terrible is part of the "Healing Process". Living at the gym and taking a million dance classes does help, however when my head hits the pillow at the end of the day, and everything comes to a silent halt I'm left in the dark with my thoughts and feelings. I cry myself to sleep but have some strength to know tomorrow is another day and with it comes the hope of a new beginning, a new day, and new opportunities & possibilities! I'm not sure what can be said to ease the pain except that what was once shared, I can embrace it, knowing that I was able to have that experience, realizing it was only for a season. With all seasons they come to an end and there is another beginning. As I move forward and work through it I try to remain hopeful on what life presents. Because of all I've been through, and the pain I feel, I AM A BETTER PERSON BECAUSE OF IT...
This past experience and pain is preparing me for something or SOMEONE BETTER. I need to be at a place in my life where the focus is on me...developing more of who I am, so when "MR. RIGHT" does come around, I will be ready. Life is an experience, waiting to unfold and will enable me to be that strong, vibrant, exceptional, hopeful and optimistic woman that "HE" will find attractive...and can't resist. I have to think positive and if I didn't go through all I've been through, I wouldn't be who I am today. It is part of the process of maturing and defining who I am and what I want and don't want in my life. The pains in life make you stronger, smarter, and all around a better human being in the end. AGAIN, I'll try to pick up the pieces while maintaining to keep my chin up. I'll continue to pray for Gods grace, joy, and forgiveness while hope remains deep in my heart.

2 comments:

Azgreeneyes said...

Keep your head up!!

ticklemepink said...

You are such a liar........ he's been over for the past week. Quit trying to get people to feel sorry for you. You big OL' wah-wah.......