Wednesday, June 28, 2006

ok ok i know it's been a while and i apologize for the lack of entertainment for those of you that read all the trials and tribulations of my lil life. I just recently encountered the weirdest situation ever....ok so i wasn't exactly abducted by aliens or anything but there is an investigator that contacted my mother, who I havenÂ’t lived w/ for the last 6 years and claims that I am being charged w/ personal fraud maybe to get information from her. Not to sure. The investigator claims that if I pay close to $2000 the charges will be dropped and if not anaffidavitt will be sent to the Bernalillo County Sheriffs Office (BCSO) and the military police will be notified since I work on a military installation and have me arrested....what's your view on the entire situation????

5 comments:

Azgreeneyes said...

Ask him for proof, or contact the Bernadillo County Sheriffs office on your own, and tell them that you think this guy is trying to blackmail/extort you.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get arrested

Rachel said...

Damn H8R!

Azgreeneyes said...

Who the hell is this anonymous person?!?!? What a shit head!

Anonymous said...

What ever happened with the outcome of this? That's weird!!